Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Relay Races

Yesterday was actually warm out.  Almost 60*.  So we went out on the porch for a while.  I taught Pierce how to do relay races with a stick as a baton.

Why yes, he is in his pajamas.  Because it is too much effort to deal with the tantrum over getting dressed if we aren't going anywhere.  So Pierce spends 85% of his life in pjs.  Hey, at least I put on a clean pair every day!  It could be worse. 


Turns out that relay races are fun.  And a very good way to burn off some toddler energy.  Meanwhile, Cort found a present...



Oh wow, look at my new frog toy!  I like this frog!












It's MINE, all MINE!!













SNIFF.  Sniff, sniff.  What's that smell?  Why does this frog smell like....

this frog smells like REID!  Has Reid been playing with this frog BEFORE me?  With MY frog???







Reid always gets to do everything first!  Just because he's a few minutes older! 


IT'S NOT FAIR!

No comments: